VIP Care Coordination serves as the liaison between clients and various behavioral and healthcare providers, with the goal of decreasing the avoidable hospitalizations and emergency department visits, while promoting health and well being.
Our Care Coordination Program provides services that enable individuals to become healthy, productive and self-sufficient.
The New York State Department of Health has established the Health Home Program to offer more services to assist individuals with health care needs. We are able to provide healthcare and social services such as doctors, therapists, substance abuse counseling, hospitals & clinics, housing programs and other social services.
Clients receive assistance resolving housing issues, address income problems, address legal matters, and help with medical care, along with many other needs, including family services.
VIP walks each person through resolving issues, we are advocates. As a member, individuals will be assigned a personal Care Coordinator who will assist in managing care. This is a great opportunity and is only available for certain individuals identified by New York State. These services help to improve the quality of life.
Are You Eligible?
VIP Health Home Care Coordination Program is for Medicaid clients living with two or more serious medical or mental health conditions. For example:
- High Blood Pressure
- Drug or Alcohol Abuse
What Are The Benefits?
- Increased access to Care.
- Assistance with managing and understanding medications.
- Access to crisis support services.
- Improved communication between all care providers to ensure timely services.
- Support for housing, transportation, education, employment, Medicaid, public assistance, and other personal goals.
- Improvement of health.
- Individual counseling and Personal Care Coordinator.