VIP Community Services is dedicated to changing lives and transforming our community. We offer a continuum of services to individuals with histories of chemical dependency. Our client-centered approach empowers people to take charge of their lives and discover their personal paths to self-sufficiency.
TITLE: Administrative Assistant for Executive Team
REPORTS TO: Chief Operations Officer
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events for the executive team
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules and appointments
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Design and maintain company website
- Associate or Bachelor degree
- At least 4 years of administrative experience
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail.
Perks Working for VIP:
• Dress down Fridays
• Discount on gym membership
• Tuition reduction rate on continuing education
• Annual holiday party
• Annual staff picnic
• Medical/ Dental/ 403(B)
• Transit discount for parking and MTA
VIP Community Services provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org