VIP Community Services is dedicated to changing lives and transforming our community. We offer a continuum of services to individuals with histories of chemical dependency. Our client-centered approach empowers people to take charge of their lives and discover their personal paths to self-sufficiency.
TITLE: Targeted Case Manager for 822 program
REPORTS TO: Director
ABOUT THE ROLE: Provides coordination of care in an integrated community environment. Provides consultation to clinical teams for clients with dual diagnoses including Mental Health, Substance Use and Medical needs.
- Responsible for initial needs assessment to determine level of coordination needed
- Accompany clients to appointments to provide support and modeling
- Track client compliance with appointments and work with client to reduce barriers to care
- Monitor medication adherence in residential programs and review with clinical staff
- Advocate for clients with medical providers
- Participate in comprehensive interdisciplinary team treatment planning and activities as indicated or scheduled.
- Collaborate with other disciplines and coworkers as needed in order to ensure client needs are met.
- Bachelors Degree Required/QHP or CASAC-T preferred
- Knowledge of provision of SUD/MH services in person-centered, trauma-informed and recovery oriented environment
- Understanding and willingness to support Medication Assisted Treatment
- Strong interpersonal skills with staff and colleagues throughout VIP and ability to work as part of a team.
- Understanding and willingness to provide services in an integrated setting
- Ability to verbally express ideas and concepts clearly to others.
- Experience with children, adults and families
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to maintain charts as per policy and procedures.
- Ability to have evening and weekend availability
- Bilingual, ability to speak Spanish desirable.
Perks Working for VIP:
- Dress down Fridays
- Discount on gym membership
- Tuition reduction rate on continuing education
- Annual holiday party
- Annual staff picnic
- Medical/ Dental/ 403(B)
- Transit discount for parking and MTA
VIP Community Services provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com