VIP Community Services is dedicated to changing lives and transforming our community. We offer a continuum of services to individuals with histories of chemical dependency. Our client-centered approach empowers people to take charge of their lives and discover their personal paths to self-sufficiency.
TITLE: Clinical Supervisor for 764 Residential Program
REPORTS TO: Director
ABOUT THE ROLE: Under the supervision and direction of the Director, the Supervisor will assist with the administration of Opioid Treatment and general supervision of counseling staff.
- Meet with Counselors on a weekly basis to instruct them on the proper procedures of client record keeping, case conferences, accurate referral and confidentiality.
- Conduct regular supervisory meetings with counseling staff regarding issues of program, treatment, referrals, case conferences, etc.
- Continuously performs audits to ensure records are maintained in accordance with standards established by OASAS and/or other designated federal/state agencies, including agencies policies.
- Assign cases to individual counselors, Responsible for articulating development plans to staff.
- Recommend disciplinary action and/or termination of counseling staff.
- Participate in interviews for new or open positions.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Behavioral Health or Social Sciences and two (2) to three (3) years related experience. CASAC or MSW; must be a Qualified Health Professional.
- Mandated Reporter.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak read and write the English language, Spanish a plus.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Must be computer literate
Perks Working for VIP:
- Dress down Fridays
- Discount on gym membership
- Tuition reduction rate on continuing education
- Annual holiday party
- Annual staff picnic
- Medical/ Dental/ 403(B)
- Transit discount for parking and MTA
VIP Community Services provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org