VIP Community Services is dedicated to changing lives and transforming our community. We offer a continuum of services to individuals with histories of chemical dependency. Our client-centered approach empowers people to take charge of their lives and discover their personal paths to self-sufficiency.
REPORTS TO: FTS Manager/Sr. Director
ROLE SUMMARY: Monitor agency switchboard and Mail Room (Incoming & Outgoing Mails, Stamp Machine, packages, Loss & Found, and Copy Paper).
• Register mail & packages and maintain accurate daily log for each programs.
• Address incoming telephone calls and direct them to the appropriate parties
• Respond to all agency telephone inquiries and take messages in a professional manner.
• Data Entry
• Sort and distribute all incoming & out going mails and packages, copy paper, and stamp machine services.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 3 years of reception or clerical experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to speak, read and write the English language
• Ability to speak, read and write in Spanish preferred
Perks Working for VIP:
• Dress down Fridays
• Discount on gym membership
• Tuition reduction rate on continuing education
• Annual holiday party
• Annual staff picnic
• Medical/ Dental/ 403(B)
• Transit discount for parking and MTA
VIP Community Services provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to EIble@vipservices.org