VIP Community Services is dedicated to changing lives and transforming our community. We offer a continuum of services to individuals with histories of chemical dependency. Our client-centered approach empowers people to take charge of their lives and discover their personal paths to self-sufficiency.
TITLE: Residential Aide for Residence
REPORTS TO: Assistant Director
ABOUT THE ROLE: Provides supervision to ensure the safe operation of the program in accordance with regulations and standards in order to provide optimum service to our clients.
- Monitor conditions to ensure safety rules and follow requirements according to policy and procedure.
- Maintain the daily log, recording all events as indicated according to regulations and policy.
- Conduct facility check (rooms, bathrooms, staff and clients, kitchen-stove, pilot lights, back and front stairways), every hour and log the rounds according to procedure.
- Conduct Fire and Disaster Drills on a monthly basis and document this activity in accordance with procedure and policy.
- Conduct all wake-ups.
- Manage toxicology system in accordance with policy and procedure.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalency.
- Ability to speak, read and write the English Language.
- 3 years minimum of residential experience
Perks Working for VIP:
• Dress down Fridays
• Discount on gym membership
• Tuition reduction rate on continuing education
• Annual holiday party
• Annual staff picnic
• Medical/ Dental/ 403(B)
• Transit discount for parking and MTA
VIP Community Services provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to ASamb@vipservices.org