VIP Community Services is dedicated to changing lives and transforming our community. We offer a continuum of services to individuals with histories of chemical dependency. Our client-centered approach empowers people to take charge of their lives and discover their personal paths to self-sufficiency.
TITLE: Social Worker
REPORTS TO: Clinical Director of Residential Programs
ABOUT THE ROLE: Under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director of Residential Programs, provides clinical services at the residential programs.
- Provide individual and group counseling as assigned.
- Assist Supervisor and/or Clinical Director in chart review to ensure clinical and administrative compliance with OASAS and CARF regulations and standards.
- Conduct mental health status and/or clinical assessment per assignment.
- Facilitate case management sessions with client and/or staff as assigned by Clinical Director.
- Master’s Degree in either Social Work, Psychology, or Human Services.
- Must be a Qualified Health Professional (QHP) or be eligible within six (6) months of employment.
- Two years’ minimum experience in working with chemical dependency, mental health, homeless population, or related special needs population.
- Familiarity with OASAS and/or CARF guidelines and regulations.
Perks Working for VIP:
- Dress down Fridays
- Discount on gym membership
- Tuition reduction rate on continuing education
- Annual holiday party
- Annual staff picnic
- Medical/ Dental/ 403(B)
- Transit discount for parking and MTA
VIP Community Services provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org