VIP COMMUNITY SERVICES IS HIRING MSA PROGRAM COORDINATORS. JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
POSITION SUMMARY The Program Coordinator will provide direct supervision to the RAP Specialists, PrEP Specialist and Peer under the supervision of the Clinic Director. The Program Coordinator provides supervision consistent with procedures and regulatory standards.
- The Program Coordinator will provide clinical adherence management to staff in accordance with Policy, Procedure, and Regulatory Protocol. This will often involve scheduling and escorting clients to various appointments out in the community.
- Conduct staff scheduling.
- Cover and manage patient sessions and caseloads for staff as needed.
- Consult with the staff on benefits, support, or patient concerns.
- Provide feedback and perform chart reviews on a routine basis.
- Implement and direct quality improvement projects for the program.
- Will review all documentation to assure it meets funding guidelines.
- Conduct supervision with each staff member.
- Ensure that all documentation is provided in ECW, and AIRS as required.
- Work closely with the Quality Improvement Director and Team to ensure the appropriate data workflows are being followed as per the Contract
- Participate in case reviews and interdisciplinary meetings to ensure coordinated delivery of services as scheduled or necessary.
- Collect and supply data and information necessary for monthly reports to the regulatory agencies.
- Review Program Standards routinely.
- Ensure complete and accurate reporting of contract deliverables by routine review of AIRS Data prior to extract submission.
- Will track services provided for the purpose of completing monthly
- Extracts in AIRS and submit to Health Commerce.
- Ensure Policies and Procedures are updated as required.
- Establish and maintain a network of referral resources.
- Collaborate with the IT department regarding periodic AIRS software updates.
- Maintain a Positive Image of the Organization in the Community the Organization Services and in State and National Organizations.
- Participate in Job Training and Education Programs, Meetings, and Committees.
- Attend mandatory in-service annually.
- Attend seminars to further professional development.
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Health Services.