VIP COMMUNITY SERVICES IS HIRING RESIDENTIAL AID. JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
TITLE: Residential Aide
REPORTS TO: Director
ABOUT THE ROLE: Provides supervision to ensure the safe operation of the program in accordance with regulations and standards in order to provide optimum service to our clients.
- Monitor conditions to ensure safety rules and requirements are followed according to policy and procedure.
- Maintain the daily log, recording all events as indicated according to regulations and policy.
- Conduct facility check (rooms, bathrooms, staff and clients, kitchen-stove, pilot lights, back and front stairways), every hour and log the rounds according to procedure.
- Conduct Fire and Disaster Drills on a monthly basis and document this activity in accordance with procedure and policy.
- Conduct all wake-ups.
- Manage toxicology system in accordance with policy and procedure.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalency.
- Ability to speak, read and write the English Language.
- Fire Safety Coordinator Certificate and F-80 or can be hired with the condition of obtaining within 90 days.