VIP COMMUNITY SERVICES IS HIRING TARGETED CASE MANAGER. JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
REPORTS TO: Director
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides coordination of care in an integrated community environment. Provides consultation to clinical teams for clients with dual diagnoses including Mental Health, Substance Use and Medical needs.
· Responsible for initial needs assessment to determine level of coordination needed
· Accompany clients to appointments to provide support and modeling
· Track client compliance with appointments and work with client to reduce barriers to care
· Monitor medication adherence in residential programs and review with clinical staff
· Advocate for clients with medical providers
· Participate in comprehensive interdisciplinary team treatment planning and activities as indicated or scheduled.
· Collaborate with other disciplines and coworkers as needed in order to ensure client needs are met.
· Collaborate, plan and manage the dissemination of program schedules and other information relative to events and activities.
· Manage telephone inquiries and provide program information, including information on alternative providers.