Since its opening in June 2012, VIP’s Open Access Center has been the “Central Hub” for clients seeking substance use and chemical dependency treatment services. The Access Center is a safe, supportive environment to obtain information and get connected to care.
Our focus is on:
- Treating clients with respect
- Ensuring clients know they are important
- Reducing barriers to accessing care
- Providing comprehensive, client-centered care
Through a comprehensive screening process, the Access Center will determine the most appropriate level of clinical care for each client, with the goal of preventing avoidable use of emergency services. If a client needs immediate crisis intervention or medically stabilizing programs, we can refer clients to our network of community partners and even arrange transportation if needed. Throughout the process of the client’s stabilization, Access Center staff maintains contact with the client and the referent to ensure the client remains connected with VIP.
- Call (718) 583-5150 to speak with a clinician
- Walk into the facility to meet in person with a clinician
- Email us at email@example.com. Please note that a response to an email will take longer – if you need immediate assistance, call
Open Access is available twenty-four hours a day, seven-days-a-week to client, regardless of ability to pay. Please see the flyer in the link below in English and Spanish for site-specific hours and other information.
24 Hour Access Center Flyer – English
24 Hour Access Center Flyer – Spanish