October 14, 2020, 6-10pm
Please join us on October 14, 2020 for VIP Community Service’s Annual Gala Celebration. You can be part of this important event as we come together to solidify special partnerships in service to the people of the Bronx and beyond. This year’s honorees include Pat Wang, Esq., VIP Community Builder Award recipient Diego Ponieman, MD, and Political Impact Award recipient New York State Assembly Member Michael A. Blake.
VIP is not alone as one of the countless organizations that have overcome much to continue its work in service to those who need us the most in the Bronx and beyond. The timing is perfect for you to collaborate with us in our celebration. Despite the challenges in dealing with COVID-19, this is a time for growth in the programs of VIP, both in 2020 and into the future. Our recent past has set the table for our future. In 2019 and so far in 2020 we
- Moved into our new headquarters at 770 E. 176th Street;
- Opened a 24 Hour Access Center providing around-the-clock entry to care for clients with substance use disorders;
- Launched new programs in pediatrics and ophthalmology, with Health Services receiving a grant to develop a dental program;
- Received approval to provide mental health care for children ages 5-18; and,
- Stayed open and active in response to our client’s needs despite the challenges of COVID-19.
Your attendance and support during our Annual Gala celebration on October 14 will assist VIP in rebounding from this unprecedented health crisis, while celebrating our staff who risked their lives, and continuing to enhance our efforts to reach more people and change more lives for the better. Please consider serving as a sponsor, purchasing an ad, buying tickets, or making a financial contribution in support of our programs. To participate, you can click on Register Now below.