VIP Community Services offers a fully-integrated Primary Care experience which includes psychiatric services, medical services, medication supported recovery, and chronic disease management supported by on-site care coordination and case management. Specialties include HIV care and Behavioral Health screenings and referrals to VIP’s on-site services.
Primary care services for patients of all ages. Confidential services include:
- COVID-19 Diagnostic and Antibody Testing
- Care coordination
- Care for chronic illnesses including hypertension, diabetes, and asthma
- Hepatitis C testing and treatment
- HIV testing, treatment, and prevention (PrEP/PEP)
- Insurance enrollment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Ophthalmology/Eye care
- School and sports physicals
- Screenings and immunizations
- Telehealth services (phone and video)
- Women’s health (GYN)
Hours of Operation
- Monday & Tuesday: 7am to 7pm
- Wednesday: 8am to 7pm
- Thursday: 8am to 6pm
- Friday: 8am to 5pm
VIP Community Services provides care to all patients regardless of their ability to pay. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, sliding fee discounts, and select private insurance (including Healthfirst, MetroPlus, Fidelis, Visiting Nurse Service of New York, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield). We also help you enroll in insurance. To schedule a medical appointment, home visit, or learn about the services we provide, please call 718-466-8244 or toll-free at 800-841-2286.
Please inquire about transportation options.