VIP Community Services is dedicated to changing lives and transforming our community. We offer a continuum of services to individuals with histories of chemical dependency. Our client-centered approach empowers people to take charge of their lives and discover their personal paths to self-sufficiency.
TITLE: Program Manager- School Partnership Initiative
REPORTS TO: Director of Wellness
ABOUT THE ROLE: Responsible for the management of VIP’s School Partnership Initiate to create and implement school based interventions at area schools and provide mental health treatment at the Wellness Center.
- Meet specific measurable required for the School Partnership Initiative
- 20% amount of time will be spent delivering clinical services
- Provide DSM diagnostic assessment and treatment plan and make appropriate recommendations and referrals and document in accordance with regulatory agencies and policy and procedures.
- Implement interventions utilizing Evidence Based Practices
- Participate in (IDT) interdisciplinary treatment team meetings focused on client mental health care.
- Facilitate groups using Evidence Based Practices to assist and empower clients in improving their ability to manage their mental health needs and achieve recovery.
- Consultation/supervision with attending psychiatrist and mental health specialist on best course of treatment recommendations and dispositions.
- LCSW Required
- At least 8 years of providing direct clinical services, preferably in a mental health setting addressing co-occurring disorders.
- 3 years in a supervisory position
- Very organized with excellent time management skills required to ensure seamless flow of clients in the clinic, timely submission of documentation and billing related documents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with staff and colleagues throughout VIP and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to verbally express ideas and concepts clearly to others.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to maintain charts as per policy and procedures.
- Bilingual, ability to speak Spanish preferred
- Must be eligible for clearance through NYS Central Registry for Child Abuse and NYS Justice Center
Perks Working for VIP:
- Dress down Fridays
- Discount on gym membership
- Tuition reduction rate on continuing education
- Annual holiday party
- Annual staff picnic
- Medical/ Dental/ 403(B)
- Transit discount for parking and MTA
VIP Community Services provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org